INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE: DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!
NB! BUYING CRYPTOCURRENCIES - YOU SHOULD LOOK LEGACY AND PRICE COURSE OF EXCHANGE!
Remember, the cryptomarket changes faster than the regular stocks.
Trading with cryptocurrencies you should keep your eye on Coin/Token ratio which what you’re trading at. For example main currencies that usually people are looking into on trading Coin/Token are Bitcoin, Ethereum or Fiat. It’s interesting to keep eye on all three and after comparing those three they’re usually different. Also every exchange has different price ratios, which you should look at before trading, also you should look Coin/Token starting price, exchange fees and trading pairs.
So what you need to do?
- Firstly you should regristate account into platform where’s possible to make payments in Fiat and crypto currency such as Euro, USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.. Than you should make Fiat payment and you’re able to buy your first cryptos. For example: Coinbase
- Choose lucky winner – Coin/Token that you want to trade with, you can find cryptocurrency list here: Coinmarketcap. There you can also see in which platform current Coin/Token are tradable.
- If Coin/Token isn’t tradable in that platform that you’re in, you need to create new account in that where that Coin/Token is tradeable. And you can send your funds there by cryptos.
- NB! Before any transaction control address where you’re sending money!
- NB! Before main transaction we suggest you to send small amount to control the system.
- NB! Also look for minimum AMOUNTS!
- Good luck with trading!
There are exchanges where’s only way to fund your account is trough cryptos.